Candice - 16 mm

by Roman aka jar

Hi Jungle Painters,

this is a great sculpt by Steve Party, but he is a true madman as she is really tiny, 16 mm at all.
Original photos of sculpt of Candice can be found here via Skiv:
http://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/248

Had a lot of fun painting her, but also had some downtimes, as the sculpt is so small and delicate that my eyes did hurt while painting. I hope you like her!

Candice
28 mm (16 mm in height), 
sculpted by Steve Party








More photos via Putty&Paint or CMON.


Many jungle painters asked me where to get this model and my answer always was: I am not sure if she is still available. As far as I know Steve made just a small number of casts and was sold out pretty quick two years ago. Sorry for the bad news!

Keep on happy painting!
Best Wishes,
Roman

Comments:

There are 4 Kommentare for Candice - 16 mm

Post a Comment